You are a valuable member of our family so it makes us sad when you miss or cancel an appointment at the last minute. It’s a feeling similar to being stood up at a wedding. We got all dressed up and got the venue all nice and ready but the other half of this party is missing and now the caterer won’t give us our money back.
All we ask for is a 48-hour advance notice (or a Thursday notice if your appointment is on a Monday). We understand life gets busy sometimes which is why you can contact us through any of these methods:
- Phone: (702) 586-7800
- Fax: (702) 586-7575
- Text: (702) 900-6311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: facebook.com/deefordentist
- Twitter: twitter.com/deefordentist
- Google+: google.com/+deefordentist
- US Mail, FedEx, & UPS: 8772 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89123
- Morse Code: -.-. .- -. .—-. – / — .- -.- . / .. –
In all seriousness, time we appoint specifically for you is time taken away from someone else. So if not for us, please be considerate to all the others who would have liked to have that appointment instead.