Since Day One, giving back to the Southern Nevada community has been one of Dee for Dentist’s core values. Las Vegas/Henderson is where we live and work, the place where we raise our children and where we have the privilege of providing dental care to many of its residents.
So many people say they want to save the world. Just try your block, will you? – Rev. Cecil Williams
While I have no idea who the Rev. Cecil Williams is, I do know that what he said made me realize that when it comes to helping your community, there is no gesture too big or too small, which brings us to the Fills Good Program at Dee for Dentist.
WHAT IS IT?
The Fills Good Program has 2 main objectives: 1. To raise money for local charitable organizations and 2. To increase awareness for these organizations working to make Southern Nevada a better place to live.
HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
The goal of the Fills Good Program is to raise $1500.00 every 3 months to donate to a local non-profit organization. That could mean up to $6000.00 a year!
WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?
Dee for Dentist has pledged to donate 100% of any cash or credit card payment for any filling services until the goal amount of $1500.00 is reached in each program period.
WHY DOES THE PROGRAM RESTART EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Because of all the organizations out there, we thought it would be better if we limited the program period and chose a specific theme to narrow down the entries. For example, the theme for Q1 2019 is “Mental Health”. All the entries for this period must be organizations that in some way benefit those affected by Mental Illness in Southern Nevada. Next time, it could be children, addiction, cancer, etc.
HOW DO I GET MY HANDS ON THIS MONEY?
Unfortunately, only registered 501(c)(3) organizations providing services in Southern Nevada are eligible to enter this program for a chance to win the money.
HOW DO I ENTER?
To enter, click HERE to go to the contest page, click the JOIN CONTEST button and follow the instructions. Once your entry is approved spread the word to get your friends to vote for your non-profit. The organization with the most votes at the end of the period gets the money. It’s that simple!
- Mayte’s Rescue – Q2 2019
- no entries for 🙁 Q1 2019
- 2018 KLUC Toy Drive – Q4 2018
- Cancer Train – Q3 2018
- Sin City Moto Girls – Q2 2018
- Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada – Q1 2018
- 2017 KLUC Toy Drive – Q4 2017
- TEXSAR: Texas Search and Rescue – Q3 2017
- Jake Kielb’s Hockey Foundation – Q2 2017
- PAWcasso Las Vegas – Q1 2017
- 2016 KLUC Toy Drive – Q4 2016
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Nevada Chapter – Q3 2016
- Azul Blue – Q2 2016
- Teens Helping Teens – Q1 2016
- 2015 KLUC Toy Drive – Q4 2015
- Culture Shock Las Vegas – Q3 2015
- Community Counseling Center of Southern Nevada – Q2 2015
- HELP of Southern Nevada – Q1 2015
- 2014 KLUC Toy Drive – Q4 2014
- Cancer Train – Q3 2014
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Nevada Chapter – Q2 2014
- Las Vegas Doberman Pinscher and Dachshund – Q1 2014
- Jalen’s Gift Foundation – Q4 2013